- Carroll College announced Tuesday that former Purdue basketball player and DePaul instructor Carson Cunningham has... fb.me/Nw4hfJDg 2 days ago
- @MLB @tigers @Rangers Andy Dirks way under rated #sundaynightbaseball 4 days ago
- @DetTigersShare seriously..... Bullpen is painful to watch. #sundaynightbaseball #espn 4 days ago
- @pondizzle43 I get tired of no love 5 days ago
- @slacksmcgee #WeddingProblems 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Written by: Brad Shouse The Pharos-Tribune newspaper in Logansport reported that Lewis Cass head boys basketball coach Matt Carver has resigned. Carver took over after Basil Mawbey’s retirement after the 2008 season and went 23-41 in his three years, including … Continue reading
The IHSAA Executive Committee has approved the recommendations of the realignment committees responsible for placing member schools into sectional groups in six team sports for the 2011-12 and 2012-13 school years. Football Sectional Assignments (Five Classes) | Enrollment Baseball, Basketball, … Continue reading
OLD NEWS!!! This afternoon, Purdue announced it had reached agreement with Painter on a new eight-year contract through the 2018-19 season. The school did not release terms of the contract.
This Day in Sports History: March 30th, 1981, Bobby Knight in the Indiana Hoosiers defeat North Carolina, 63-50, behind tournament most outstanding player, Isiah Thomas.